the plan is, to plaster lathe classical looking vase shape, and then 3d scan it. Or using that shape. utilising it in another fashion to pay homage to its classical nature.
first to choose a shape.
this particular shape i like, because you just don’t see it any more. and it is very recognisably ancient greek. It was used to hold oil which was considered very valuable back then.
I decided to cut the piece into threes and then stick them together after. seemed like the smartest least stressful way to do things.
I really tried to pay attention to where the curves begin and the strength of the gradients in each section.
This is the base piece. I tried my best to follow the detail it is a touch too thick and tall. but that is fixable. turned out good though.